Friday, July 14, 2017

Shut Hell Chapter 90 (END)




It's finally here. It's been four years since we first picked up this one...this is a project I have to credit OtherSideOfSky for, as he introduced it to me. And, well...Yu Itoh's art was amazing, the story was fantastic and the characters were wonderful. I couldn't help but pick it up. And now...the final chapter. We have indeed reached the end. And what awaits? Goodbyes and reunions...Sudoh has unfinished business...Shut Hell is gone, Veronika has her broken life to piece back together and the Tiger has one last bite in store...and what becomes of the Tangut script?

And at the end, we pay one last visit to the afterlife to see how everyone's doing, put up the chairs, dim the lights and close the door.

I'd also like to thank Ingledove for keeping this project alive with editing and doing such an amazing job, and MikaJak for the help with the cleaning. and hey, if anyone is able to give us a hand or two with translating or editing? We'd love the aid!

It's been one hell of a ride with Shut Hell, Sudoh, Yurul, Harabal, Tolui, the Khan, Veronika and everyone else. But all rides end.

Presenting...the final chapter

And Volume 14

11 comments:

  1. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done. I have been following this manga since it had about 10 chapters and it has grown on me so much, it's hard to believe it's finally ending. And i would never have had the chance to see it end if it wasn't for you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! I really happy to see this project being completed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much for translating for this! Thank you! Thank you! The ending is magnificent, and I would never have seen it without you. I love this series; I loved it when I first saw it, and I love it now. I was guessing right up until the end. Thank god now I just have to cry tears of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for translating this. The ending was beautiful to watch and I love this series as it made me shed a tear even. I hope the author produces another great work like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to thank you a lot for finishing translating this manga. What the first comment said, happened to me as well. I have been reading this manga since the very beginning and being able to finally see it end it´s incredible. I love the art, I love the characters, I love the story. I even started learning to play the khuur due to it.
    I can´t thank you enough for doing such a wonderful job translating it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! First of all, i want to thank you all so much for translating this manga. It was very entertaining to read, and your translations are amazing (especially translator notes about historical or cultural references, thank you!). I've been rereading shut hell before i read the last chapter and I've noticed that in volume 11 (chapter 72) the omake is empty (as in tze speech bubbles are empty)? I'm not asking you to translate it, just wanted to let you know if you weren't aware of it and ask if you could just retell what's going on there? If not, that's okay too, i am very grateful for everything you've done. Sorry for bothering you ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers crossed for Shin Mazinger Zero to take its place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your hard work. This manga became one of my favorites and I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to read it thanks to you guys.

    ReplyDelete