Saturday, September 3, 2016

God Mazinger chapter





So, if I needed to give this chapter a title, I think "Attack of Dragonia's Dinosaur Army" would be perfect....yeah, all that about the perfect, peaceful land of Mu loses a bit of oomph when we now see the might of their mortal enemies in Dragonia in a scene where I half expect a woman to turn to the camera and say "have you ever seen such cruelty?!" (If you don't know that reference, then I feel sorry for you).

....also, I'm not entirely sure the transition to Sonia's introduction (You'll know it when you see it) is QUITE the best way to leave off a scene of horrible bloodshed and slaughter, but I'm not Go Nagai. Well, everyone, enjoy chapter 2!

And Yamato Hino remains a total asshole. Seriously, I kind of want him stabbed in the eyes.

1 comment: