Friday, April 22, 2016

Susanoo Volume 5, part 8 and Volume 5 complete



Well...the world's going all to hell. Things are about to get worse, as we close the door on volume 5. Shingo Susa has some bad times ahead...

It's time to close out volume five with this final part, and the full volume.

The final volume is in the work with some others you guys love, so enjoy. And we are, as ever asking for help from editors and translators...and remember, if there's anyone who can translate French, let me know! I have a series I'd love help with and it's not long at all.


7 comments:

  1. Which french series is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's by Froideval and Oliver Ledroit. If you're interested we could discuss it via email.

      Delete
  2. I am French, maybe i can provide some help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be appreciated. How can we contact you?

      Delete
    2. I sent an email to nethandle@hotmail.com
      but I also have a Twitter and a Skype account.

      Delete
    3. Send one to zachrosenberg18@gmail.com

      Nethandle unfortunately doesn't often use his.

      Delete