Friday, June 26, 2015

Majuu Senses Chapter 1



Did someone order more Ishikawa? A demon beast invasion mayhap? Well, with our good mates at Dynamic Pro we bring to you the first of Ishikawa's early work, Majuu Senses, the Demon Beast Invasion, with a HUGE thanks to Takeru Kiyori for taking some time on this while he also works on Kyomu Senki! As we await more of that and Shin Mazinger Zero, enjoy this one...about scientists, ancient beasys and people controlling beasts as a crisis begins on earth. One can definitely recognize some of Nagai's signature style here, which is no surprise given the influence he was on Ishikawa himself.

I must also add that we could use some help, especially for cleaning, translating and for Clockers!

Well, here's Chapter 1

So enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my... Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for translating this (Ishikawa fanboy detected)!!! Seriously, this just made my day. I found the raws for this series long ago, the artwork was awesome, and I was hoping someday some scanlator would pick up Majuu Sensen. You guys rule! By the way, I'm confused: It's Majuu Sensen or Majuu Senses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for translating this (Ishikawa fanboy detected)!!! Seriously, this just made my day. I found the raws for this series long ago, the artwork was awesome, and I was hoping someday some scanlator would pick up Majuu Sensen. You guys rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking sweet!

    Been wanting to know the whole story since a couple of years ago when those bad subtitles for the anime came out.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit more Ishikawa=) Damn...thank so much Happy Scans.
    And please bring more Violence Jack and Dog Soldier for us

    ReplyDelete