Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cat's Eye 57 and volume 7, Azumi 66 and Susanoo v3 part 6






Here's our weekend lot for you guys!

First up, it's the end of Volume 7 of Cat's Eye
How these girls manage i...I can't begin to say. Here's the complete Volume 7 while I'm at it!


On Susanoo v6...well, all that peace? Did you really think it'd last? And let's hand it to Goda for a great entrance

Azumi as well...the plot to kill Ieyasu continues!

Unfortunately, we are bidding farewell to a good friend. Kaze is forced to leave our group, and we have lost an excellent editor. I must renew my pleas for aid now...anyone interested in helping out is welcome to apply.

3 comments:

  1. Hail Happy Scans from Brazil! Thanks a lot for bringing to all of us such rare works. Thanks to you guys I've come to known the manga versions os Violence Jack, Devilman (one of my fav manga ever) and many others, and now I'm a big fan of Nagai! Thanks for everything, and please keep up with the good work! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the new chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for Cat's Eye! & thank you Kaze for all of you've done! ^^

    ReplyDelete