Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Green blood 39 and Ryujin Numa chapter 4:

Black Horse has joined with the Cheyenne to lead his people to victory or death...and Brad is on King's trail,but a member of the Crimson Gang has no intention of letting him get close.

To popular demand, we decided to try a different method, without blurring from 41 onward. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Green Blood 39



And more Ryuujin Numa, and the absolute EPIC of the volume. The Fog, the Rose, The Star, And is a beautiful series of stories by Ishinomori, my favorite being Vampyr, which's Ishinomori's take on the vampire legends.

They're all worth reading and it's beautiful. Nothing I say can do it justice.

Ryujin Numa, complete chapter 4

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for that, looking forward to 41+.
    Sorry for bothering you guys about all that, I know it's though working on raws as horrid as these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Ryujin Numa. Moto Hagio once said on a interview that Vampyr was the main inspiration for her Poe no Ichizoku manga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see elements in it that returned in all the Sensei production, till the final notes... And the idea of a "vampire virus from Mars" is the same of Trinity Blood, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was reading Ishinomori's Mutant Sabu from the Amimaru app on Facebook and there's a chapter featuring a human piloted giant robot made almost 10 years before Go Nagai's Mazinger Z. It's like Ishinomori and possibly Tezuka had already invented almost every anime/manga tropes even before it became popular.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for another chapter of Green Blood. For some reason, I really don't like comics here in America, but when a manga is set in America, it seems tolerable. Maybe it's the art? One thing I don't care for, though, is how they still use Japanese phrases (for lack of better words). Things like "Ah..." before they speak actual dialogue and the like. I've never heard an American start a response with that, unless its something like "Ahhh! I forgot to do that!" or "Ah, I did see that." It's nothing that's your guy's fault, it's just something the author does so it's a little more relatable to the Japanese readers. Same thing with the phrase "I've found something good." I see those two used many times in every manga I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to seinen manga > US comics.

      Delete