Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Masked Boxer chapter 4

That feeling when your sure your going to get your ass kicked

Another day another chapter of a great Shimamoto manga, time for masked boxer 4. I this chapter our hero must face Mark Python aka God Boxer, who has the ability to crush bones! will he win? will he die? find out in this exciting chapter!

Also I liked to see some more comments, don't think I am asking alot in doing that just a comment or two on your thoughts of the chapter really but hey I know people are busy I just think it be nice.

5 comments:

  1. I love the part where he still get his ass kicked after three months of "Training".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the part where I have to wait for days (a week at the earliest) before I could read the shiznit's finale!

      If that doesn't count then I hate the fact that the love interest still has no inkling to Masked Boxer's identity whatsoever. Seriously, MB gets hospitalized for 3 months -- meaning Sanshiro goes MIA for 3 months, needless to say they're supposedly schoolmates at that... But other than-- love this series to death!

      (Believe you me, Sanshiro-- that girl would be the end of you! Go for the MILF from the previous chapter! Even with her daughter in tow, she's still by far the best choice! XD)

      Chapter-wise, I love the part where she decided to not throw in the towel-- resulting in his brutal defeat-- which would later on lead to his hospitalization and inadvertent weight gain-- which would ultimately lead to his second drubbing. That's genius right there as you know it's coming yet you still cannot stop yourself from laughing!

      Delete
  2. I would like to comment on the chapter, but I have a policy to only read a series when it's already finished. I don't want anything I like being suddenly dropped for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, rest easy. One chapter and then it's done.

      Delete
  3. I didn't hope the twist at the ending of this chapter. Total surprise.

    ReplyDelete