Monday, April 29, 2013

Triple release! Blade of the Immortal 205, Robot Keiji chapter 5 and Sabu and Ichi chapter 36


The penultimate chapter! In this chapter...the dust has settled and the Winter War is over. Who remains alive and what becomes of them Rin ponders what she'll do with her life now, and all grudges shall be laid to rest...but what of her and Manji?

And more importantly...who is left to remember? Has anything changed, even the smallest bit?

Blade of The Immortal Chapter 205: The Snows of Forgetfulness

And a HUGE thanks to footnote and SofaKingAC for their amazing work on typesetting and QCing this!

A new fun filled chapter in Sabu and Ichi as well! Chapter 36! And oh, yes, here's the complete volume 6!

And let's see, because we wanna spoil ya guys...In this chapter, an old friend returns and there's a mystery afoot! A new chapter of Robot Keiji!

Hang on till your hats for Wednesday, everyone...we may blow you away even more.

And please consider dropping a line to help with editing or translation!

22 comments:

  1. A TRIPLE TREAT INDEED!

    Problem is, you guys are slaving/working me so hard that I hardly have anymore time to read these! XD

    HENCE I DEMAND MOAR ROBOT KEIJI AND SABU-ICHI CHAPTERS FOR COMPENSATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sure we can work SOMETHING out.

      Delete
    2. Did I just hear you mention more "work"...!?

      Btw, do I really have to wait until Wednesday? Seeing as how blown (away) I already am as it is, you might as well blow me today. XD

      Delete
    3. The combo, she is a harsh mistress...

      Of course work very, very hard and maaaaaybe you could get something sooner.

      Delete
    4. kazu gave me 350 pages of keiji to edit so dont worry it will take me 1 month at this rate but hang in there :P

      Delete
    5. Or better yet, I should just hang myself or something...

      but yeah, I feel you, man. I have like 600+ pages of spidey left to ts myself. So what do you say we hang ourselves together?! XD

      Delete
    6. spider man....
      no dude i wouldn't hang myself for spidey never!... i would hound down the author and hang him instead :)

      Delete
    7. I guess that's where we're different. Your assignment (Keiji) is worth doing, needless to say enjoyable. Mine however simply needs to burn!

      FFS, WHY ON EARTH DID HAPPYSCANS EVEN BOTHER PICKING UP THIS SHI(T)RIES?!!?! :/

      Delete
    8. actually i was asked if i wanted to clean that sh*-... ehmmm i mean manga but i flat out refused :P
      i guess thats why its on a 3 group joint project :)

      Delete
    9. Blame GWR on that one, trust me.

      Delete
    10. Seconding what Wright said... and trust me, a1oner, if I'd have known that Sucktacular Spider-man was this bad, I wouldn't have agreed to translate it. But as I suffered through it myself, I understand your pain and hope I'm giving you enough scripts of Be-bop to compensate.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Sabu & Ichi and Robot keiji both in the same day1 YAI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for Blade of the Immortal... only one chapter to go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your work, I'm looking forward to the next release of whatever you're working on, I know for sure I'm not gonna be disappointed.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, my favorite Ishinomori's Crime Fighting Trio! Thanks, Happy Scans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sabu and Ichi & Robot Keiji, two of my favorites.

    Thanks, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for bringing me on. It's a pleasure working with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who was the old guy in Blade of the Immortal? I have trouble remembering a lot of the minor characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abayama Sosuke, the second in command of Itto-Ryu (he and Giichi fought back in volume 27)

      Delete
  9. Thank you a lot for this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for BotI. :D One more to go...

    ReplyDelete