Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blade of the Immortal, chapter 199/212






A battle has ended between the dancer and the hunter. For the first time, the dancer has something to live for and a hope for what comes next. The hunter has gained something to live for, but for the first time? He will see if he has something to beg for.

Habaki Kagimura's duel with Anotsu Kagehisa continues, and the honor of both is put to the test. Anotsu holds on to the dying ember of his ambitions, while Kagimura has nothing but his honor and pride.

And then...bang.

Blade of The Immortal, 212th chapter: Glorious death of a winter thunderstorm

Enjoy. And please consider signing on for editing. Kazu and I could use and would truly appreciate the help with bringing you all amazing manga.

6 comments:

  1. Many, many thanks for picking this up. I couldn't wait to know what was happening in those RAW chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at the edge of my seat right now. I have been waiting such a long time for this and I am both elated and sad that its ending but all good things must come to an end! Thank you so much for translating this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been reading this since the late 90s...and now the end is nigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for working on this release. I've been waiting for it to be finished before I started reading it. Guess that time is near. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete