Friday, November 2, 2012

Death Pie Chapter 8 and Fin


Well it was a long time coming but finally the last chapter of Death Pie and I must say it was a fun and a magical ride with all those involved, I have to thanks my main man Wright for doing the cleans to this great manga and to Sonickrazy for translating this in his spare time. Death Pie itself is done but that doesn't mean the vol it came in is done theres still one litte surpise left in this book one I am sure fans of Death Pie will just enjoy. Alright on to the last chapter itself, really all I can say is read it for yourself and that even James Bond would clap his hands at a conclusion like this, well thats all from me enjoy. If you want a more in depth exp on this chapter be sure to check our partners at Mahjongkrazy.


http://www.mediafire.com/?rauc51ownprvh89

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Very much for translating this manga! I'm a fan of Kazuhiko Shimamoto and I think more of his works should be read by everyone. I'll read it as soon as I get some free time!

    Keep up with the good work, guys!

    ReplyDelete