Sunday, April 1, 2012

Master Keaton, Chapters 5-8, end of volume 1 (Joint with Illuminati-Manga)

There's a reason this took so long. CG , our new TL, is busy with some things, but we're proud to announce the help of Illuminati Manga on this project. Thanks to GGPX, we have brand new scans of Master Keaton, and they're so much better than the old, it isn't funny. As a result, we've gone back and redone chapters 5 and 6 with them, in addition to 7 and 8.

Chapter 5

chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

9 comments:

  1. Aah... I just realized there is Master Keaton scanlated when I was browsing on mangaupdates.
    I happened read the comic a looong time ago, though I haven't read it completely, I like this series.

    Btw, do you need a typesetter for this series?
    I found this is a joint project with Illuminati, so is it Happyscans or Illuminati who do the typesetting?
    I'd love to help with typesetting if you need it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...Illuminati is typesetting, so I can't speak for them, but we may need some aid for Happy

      Delete
    2. Ah, so how about Ashita no Joe? or is it another joint? Well, I'm a beginner in typesetting. I've done about 10 chapters or more so far.

      Delete
    3. Yep, AnJ is done with Hox as well. Though in general, typesetting help is very required. Kazuhiko would really appreciate it.

      Delete
    4. aah...so how can i joined?

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I've always been a big fan of Naoki-sensei. I hope that you guys will follow Master Keaton until the very end :D
    Do you intend to create an archive for the first volume?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking this up

    ReplyDelete