Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Android Kikaider v01, Happy! 147 and Yawara! 66

So yeah, in case you didn't read the earlier post I have a full-time job now, and since I work on nearly everything we do our release speed is going to slow down a bit.  To try and make up for that, I spent all of my day off working on manga, including a brand new series that I'm sure fans of Kamen Rider will love.  There should also be two more chapters of Boys on the Run out later over at daniel-lau.com, and they're both excellent.  If you haven't read it yet I highly recommend you do so, one of the best manga I've ever worked on (or read in general).

Edit: Fixed version of Yawara up.

Android Kikaider v01
Happy! 147
Yawara! 66

18 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for yawara release

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy has one and Kikaider and Yawara have the credits on one of the manga pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then Yawara is missing the first 3 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, my bad. Link is fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Happy! And Yawara! chapters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lord! Kikaider!!

    Finnally, more Ishinomori scanlated for us to read. Thank you very much for this.

    Looking foward to Kamen Rider volumes 3 and 4. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read the original kikaider for years, thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for Yawara and Kikaider!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've wanted to read Kikaider for years! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for Happy and the heads up on Boys on the Run.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you, guys! I think I would have to wait for Kikaider forever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've waited years for Kikaider, but I never dreamed it would finally show up. I had to track you down to say thanks.

    If time permits, would you be interested in translating the last of Kikaider that's found in the Inazuman series?

    ReplyDelete
  13. We'll just say Inazuman is planned for later

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am excite~

    If you ever want to do volume 11 of Cyborg 009, let me know. I will send you the copy I found in K-books. :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. We'll also say that Cyborg 009 is a plan in the future as well. It's something Katatonia is very interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh... Android Kikaider is no longer up... /cries

    ReplyDelete
  17. Guys some sites have this series as a fully translated series but the only thing i can find of volume 6 is on its native Japanese, do you perhaps have any info of an English version of the last volume?

    ReplyDelete